This is a great way to stay positive!
We all start out with a blank sign. One that allows us to write and re-write what our dreams and goals are. Once you write them down though, you are committed to doing the work it takes to achieve these goals.
What will your sign say?
- never too late (ravenspeak.wordpress.com)
- Januzaj signs five-year Man Utd deal (bbc.co.uk)
- One of my “Lows” as an Author (shannonathompson.com)
- Januzaj signs new five-year deal at Manchester United (talksport.com)
- History of Nob Hill Street Sign Bracket (PersonalizedStreetSigns.com)
- If you were waiting for a sign. . . (vdubois21.wordpress.com)
- High Yield Points : Dermatological Signs Part 1 (pguploads.com)
- Do not sign Work Programme documents (refuted.org.uk)
- What Is the Dream/goal Deep Within Your Heart (nightsofpassion.wordpress.com)
- 14 signs gone wrong (smartsign.com)